3rd Le:Notre international student competition
The LE:NOTRE Institute announced its third international student competition.
The LE:NOTRE Institute announced its third international student competition. The competition is supported by the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences (HSWT), in Freising as well as by the Bavarian branch of the German Association of Landscape Architects (bdla). The task is to develop an inclusive landscape development concept for a transsect stretching over 25 km from Dachau to Munich Airport.
Timeline and key dates
- August, 2016: Registration starts
- October 1, 2016: Official start of the working period
- October 24 -30, 2016: suggested week for individual site visits, a feedback colloquium in Freising will be organized on Friday, 28th of October at 1 pm. Please register to this colloquium here.
- November 21, 2016: Online Q&A session at 18 pm CET
- February 26, 2017: Submission deadline (23:59 CET)
- March 2017: Jury decision
- May 19, 2017: Award ceremony during the landscape forum
Click here to download the competition call.